Detection of difficult components in analytical and preparative HPLC
- Distinction of different oligomers and separation of biotechnological API such as peptides, carbohydrates etc.
- Element-specific detectors for phosphor, sulfur…
- Chiral components
- Impurity characterization
- API side components
- Stability testing by-products (hardly identifed via LC-MS stanards)
- HPLC column management
- via actual separation results instead of defined retention times which is less and less reproducible with increasing age of HPLC columns
High Pressure Liquid Chromatography
- Standard separation technology for soluble, UV- sensitive components
- manyfold separation techniques
- very small amounts detectable
- solid and solved samples possible
- also non-UV-detectable compounds
- Distinction of different structures at same retention time
HPLC and Raman Detection:
Very powerful combination of two excellent technologies
Separation of biotechnological API such as peptides, carbohydrates etc.
Reliable continuous detection of chiral components, impurities etc.