AViSpectro means Analytical Vibrational Spectroscopy.
It is AViSpectro’s Mission to enable routine process and quality control by vibrational spectroscopy to industrial customers in energy and pharma applications.
The application of Raman Spectroscopy to industrial challenges in energy and pharma is core focus of AViSpectro.
Further analytical vibrational spectroscopy methods such as Infra-Red (IR) and Tera—Hertz (THz) – spectroscopy are complementing the focus. This enables AViSpetro to offer a comprehensive tool box to customers in order to ideally adress their specific analytical requirements and challenges.
- Offer technology-driven high-end Raman devices mainly for R&D purposes
- Do not adapt instruments to customer needs
- First low-end hand-held devices failed high expectations
Customers in energy & pharma
- Specific requirements for quality and process control
- No detailed understanding of Raman technology background
- Laboratory staff not prepared to utilize R&D Raman instruments
AViSpectro is actively developing Foreground IP in cases where our solutions differentiate in compelling manner from the state of the art – both technology- and/application-wise.
A collaboration agreement between IPHT and AViSpectro enables both parties to jointly develop new IP. In addition to developed own IP, the collaboration agreement with IPHT also enables AViSpectro to commercialize selected further Intellectual Property.